SCOMO ELECTION – LESSON FOR PROPERTY INVESTORS
Investor frenzy reached fever pitch as fears that the recent federal election would bring about a change of government, change of rules and an end to the investors free lunch. But alas, nothing much has changed.
Jeremy Calnan and Omar Moujalli discuss investor behaviour in the lead up to the recent federal election.
Important Points from this discussion:
- Why do we get so obsessive over what could happen?
- Why Calnan Flack and Examine Property kept advising wait until we know what WILL happen
- The time and effort wasted worrying about negative gearing changes
- Announcements v Legislation
- What has changed? Only policy to gain bipartisan support? 1st homeowners grant
- What opportunities have been created
Want to know more? Like where each property market is in its own cycle? Then join us at the Calnan Flack Annual Property Investors Update.
PREVIOUS BLOGS IN THE PROPERTY INVESTORS UPDATE SERIES
FREE MONEY! HOW INFRASTRUCTURE SPENDING PUTS MONEY IN YOUR POCKET Investors spend hours agonising over the ins and outs of which investment to purchase, yet often spend [...]
THE $1M QUESTION – HOW TO STRUCTURE YOUR INVESTMENTS Investors spend hours agonising over the ins and outs of which investment to purchase, yet often spend little [...]
LET’S GET STARTED
If you want to avoid the mistakes of not understanding the dangers of investing without an understanding of the Economic Cycle, then why not have a chat to us about how we could help?
You have nothing to lose except a few minutes of your time and everything to gain.
So… let’s get started.